Thursday, 24 October 2013

Gorleston chancel repair liability proposal

If anyone does object to the registration of Chancel repair liability on their property and gets a copy of the documentation supporting registration I would be more than happy to read it and interpret it.

Documents needed

To support registration a PCC needs a copy of the enclosure plan or tithe map and some of the documentation that goes with the maps . In a built up area where the land has changed they will need a modern map with the old map laid over it.  I would also be interested if the liability has been registered against the the council or highways agency as the entity that owns the roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment